Monday, November 23, 2009

Didn't really please the Public




















Let's talk about how I have always been a fan of Johnny Depp. His movements are so smooth, his lines delivered with such perfection. He is what many actors want to be. I was incredibly excited for this movie to come out... Needless to say I was dissapointed.
Public Enemies is an action thriller romance, with a little less action and a lot more romance. The two parts that really captured me were the men walking up the steps into this bank, the camera makes a wide angle and these five men in their trench coats just glide up the steps, Epic. The second, He escapes from prison for the twentieth time.
It seems to me that Hollywood is producing all these movies based on real people and real stories with no investigation on who these people were. Not watching old archive footage, making it too much about the wardrobe and the sexy woman who is distraught and less about the actual man, who is very fascinating.
It was okay for what it's worth. Only because it's Johnny Depp shall I support this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment